- 1.1 QuoteMedia is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of users of it's interactive products and services.
- 1.3 In general, our service automatically gathers certain usage information, such as; numbers and frequency of visitors to QuoteMedia and the areas visited. This collective data helps us determine how much our customers use various areas of the site, so we can improve our site.
- 1.5 We may provide information to other partners about how our members use QuoteMedia. We do this to provide you the best Web experience possible and to improve the site in general.
- 1.6 Our site's registration forms require contact information (like name and email address) and demographic information (like zip code, age, and income level). We will not disclose your personal information to any third party advertisers unless we are compelled by law or, in our sole discretion, whenever we believe an emergency, illegal activity or some other reasonable basis exists for notifying or providing such information to the appropriate authorities. We reserve the right, directly or through our designated marketing agents, to distribute promotional materials to you for QuoteMedia products or for products of our marketing partners. Such promotions will be for products believed to be of interest to our user base. Your personal information shall remain in the possession of QuoteMedia or its designated marketing agent at all times. We sometimes aggregate information about our users and you agree we can use and make such statistical information available to others, as long as we don't identify you personally. QuoteMedia gives users the option to opt out or discontinue promotional communications from (a) within promotional emails, and/or (b) within the registration area of each QuoteMedia website or web based application. In addition, to stop receiving special announcements from QuoteMedia, users can email email@example.com and type UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
3. LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND PRIVACY
- 3.1 Users will find advertising or other content on our site that link to a site or services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. In many cases, the links represent cooperative projects or are mutual links established with persons or entities connected with our site. Although we initially visit the sites or services that are so linked, we do not control the contents or links that appear on these sites. In addition, these sites or services, including their contents and links may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies or no policy at all, as such; we accept no liability for their policies.
- 3.2 We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use session information (this information does not include your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please click here http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp
Protecting your privacy and your information is a top priority. We have taken careful measures to secure both your information and our premises. We exercise great care in the transfer of information from your PC to our servers. Our credit card secure sever software encrypts information, ensuring that all Internet credit card transactions remain private.
5. POLICY CHANGES
6. RELEASE OF INFORMATION
We will release specific information about you, or your account, to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order.
7. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
Last revision date: Jan 15, 2003
If you would like to unsubscribe from our IR Mailing List.. Click Here.